School-Break Day Camps
Alleviating the stress that so many parents feel when school is not in session, we proudly offer high-quality day camp programs for families across the Washington, DC area. Keeping our focus on individual development, we keep your child more than just busy; we keep him/her thoughtfully engaged throughout their break from school.
Accepting children between the ages of 3 and 10, Polite Piggy’s Day Camp provides nurturing care and education in a clean, safe, and healthy environment. From daily lessons to outdoor play and field trips, your child’s winter and spring breaks will feature opportunities for social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth. Our enriching activities will keep them busy with a purpose.
At Polite Piggy’s Day Camp, we strive to promote learning through fun and have partnered with some of the region’s most trusted and sought-after children’s activities to provide the challenge that growing children need to thrive.
These programs include:
- DC Way Soccer & Soccer Shots – exposing kids to the thrill and fundamentals of soccer
- Stemovate – increasing knowledge in engineering and other STEM-based skills
- RockStarts – teaching the joy of music through interactive singalongs
- Japanese Cooking – exposing kids to nutrition and cooking with a cultural influence
- Ultimate Frisbee – exposing kids to the invigorating and collaborative sport of ultimate frisbee
- Artsy Kids – increasing kids’ knowledge of art forms and artists one project at a time
Let us provide the childcare you need during school breaks. We promise a dedicated, individualized approach that puts the needs of the child first, without fail. Find out more about rates and availability by contacting us today. Simply fill out our online form, call or email us and we’ll get back to you promptly.
What Does my Child Need to Bring?
3 – 5 Years Old
– Labeled change of clothes in a large Ziploc bag with your child’s name clearly labeled
– Hat for outdoor play
– Sunblock (non-aerosol); please teach your child to apply before summer. We will coach them through it, but we can’t apply.
– Rest mat, blanket, and a lovie if preferred
– Lunch daily (We are a NUT-FREE & SEAFOOD-FREE camp.)
6 Years Old +
– Hat for outdoor play and field trips
– Sunblock (non-aerosol)
– Lunch daily (We are a NUT-FREE & SEAFOOD-FREE camp)
– Metro fare card or SmartTrip card for field trips with your child’s name written in Sharpie marker